The R3 is a sports motorcycle produced by Yamaha Motor Company, a famous Japanese manufacturer. It is the first vehicle on twins made by the company. The model has been improved over the time, and the last version became available in 2018. However, the original 2015 version may still be suitable for different riders, especially for beginners that wish to discover the benefits of sports bikes.
2015 Yamaha YZF R3 Description
The R3 has been produced since 2015. This bike that features 300cc is great for novice users of sports bikes. Its main rival is the Ninja 300 model produced by Kawasaki. The design of the YZF R3 model resembles the R25, the model of Yamaha introduced by the manufacturer a year earlier than the R3.
The bike comes with low seat height. The 321 cc engine of the Yamaha model does not weigh too much, but it is quite powerful. It comes with fuel injection system, which ensures easy startup as well as smooth performance. The aluminum cylinders are made for heat to dissipate quickly. The Yamaha bike is capable of reaching 60 km/h in less than 3 sec. The engine can give you the maximum power at 10,750 rpm.
The handling of the R3 was taken very well by the Indian users, while western riders found them not powerful enough. The Yamaha motorcycle provides the minimal adjustable suspension, but all in all, if compared with other motorcycles of the same class, it is quite sufficient.
There have been several updated versions of R3 introduced within the last several years by the manufacturer. For instance, the 2017 Yamaha standard bike does not include ABS, but it can be purchased for additional 300 US dollars. The 2018 motorcycle features dual-channel ABS. The new Yamaha bike is available for sale at the price of $4,990.
The Main Benefits of the 2015 Yamaha YZF R3
The following are the main benefits that you will be able to enjoy if you purchase this Yamaha model:
· It comes with a large but lightweight 321cc twin-cylinder engine, which ensures awesome performance on tracks, streets, and freeways;
· The bike is perfect for novice riders; however, it can also be used by experienced bikers who appreciate low weight and flexibility;
· The motorcycle features forged pistons like these found in the R1 and R6. Thanks to the offset cylinders, the riders can enjoy reduced friction;
· The model allows enjoying a comfortable riding position;
· Thanks to the 30.7-in. seat height and a flat design, the riders can feel confident during riding or stopping. These features are also great for beginners;
· The model is available in different colors, and it is possible to choose something suiting your preference the most.