The Ducati 1299 Panigale S is one of the most interesting superbikes that you can find today. The machine is a real piece of art that allows enjoying high performance and comfort.
A Brief History of the 1299 Panigale S
The 1299 Panigale, a superbike by Ducati, was first introduced at the Motorcycle Show that took place in 2014 in Milan. In the next year, this 1285.00 cc machine replaced of the 1,198 cc 1199.
The wheelbase of the new Ducati machine remained unchanged (1437 mm) as well as front and rear suspension. However, the S version features more improvements, including Smart EC suspension by Öhlins that allows switching between different models depending on road conditions.
The entire Ducati lineup now comes with advanced electronics, such as an IMU, ABS, and anti-wheelie. There are also different riding modes as well as traction controls.
Ducati 1299 Panigale S Description and Specifications
The Panigale S is one of the most exciting superbikes on the market that features full LED headlights along with mudguard made of carbon fiber. It looks very similar to Ducati 1199 Panigale, its predecessor, but it also has a range of interesting visual elements, including a new tail unit, an increased front fairing, aggressively designed air intakes, a new seat as well as a bigger screen.
The Ducati 1299 Panigale S Specifications:
· Displacement: 1285.00 cm3
· Engine: Superquadro,V-twin
· Fuel system of the superbike: 2 injectors/cylinder
· Exhaust system: 2-1-2
· Cooling system: Liquid
· Frame type: Monocoque Aluminum
· Bore/stroke: 116.0 x 60.8 mm
· Torque: 145.00 Nm@8750 RPM
· Dry weight: 166.5 kg
· Final drive of Panigale S: Chain
· Wheelbase: 1,437 mm
· Front/Rear wheel travel: 120mm; 130mm
· Front/Rear brakes: double disc.; single disc.
· Front/Rear tires: 120/70-ZR17; 200/55-ZR17
· Gearbox: six-speed
· Front/rear suspension: a NIX-30 front fork; a TTX rear shock
· Seat height: 830 mm
· Dimensions (width x height x length x): 745 mm x 1,105 mm x 2,070 mm
· Fuel capacity: 17.00 l.
· Starter: Electric